Here are Publications Under Research Systems.
- Nili, A., Tate, M., and Johnstone, D. (in press) A Framework and Approach for Analysis of Focus Group Data in Information Systems Research. Communications of the AIS (xx:xx), xx-xx.
- Zhang, M. & Gable, G.G. (2017) A Systematic Framework for Multilevel Theorizing in Information Systems Research. Information Systems Research, (published online April 26, 2017 in Articles in Advance), doi: 10.1287/isre.2017.0690.
- Pare, G., Tate, M., Johnstone, D. and Kitsiou, S. (2016) Contextualizing the Twin Concepts of Systematicity and Transparency in IS Literature Reviews.” European Journal of Information Systems, doi: 10.1057/s41303-016-0020-3
- Gable, G.G., Smyth, R., & Gable, A. (2016). The role of the doctoral consortium: An information systems signature pedagogy? Communications of the Association for Information Systems, 38(Paper 33), 678 – 711.
- Zhang, M., Gable, G., & Rai, A. (2016). Toward principles of construct clarity: Exploring the usefulness of facet theory in guiding conceptualization. Australasian Journal of Information Systems, 20, 1-16. doi: 10.3127/ajis.v20i0.1123
- Onik, M.F.A., Fielt, E., & Gable, G.G. (2016). Complex adaptive systems theory in information systems research-a systematic literature review. Paper presented at the European Conference on Information Systems.
- Xie, Y., & Zhang, M. (2016a). Simulation design in information systems research: Example of studying it value cocreation with nk model. Paper presented at the 20th Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems, Chiayi, Taiwan.
- Xie, Y., & Zhang, M. (2016b). Tutorial on nk model. Paper presented at the 20th Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems, Chiayi, Taiwan.
- Zhang, M., & Gable, G. (2016). Automatic post-adoptive information technology use: The role of innovativeness goal. Paper presented at the 20th Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems, Chiayi, Taiwan.
- Yang, H., Antunes, P,. and Tate, M. (2016). Towards a Unified Conceptualization of Agility: A Design Perspective, in: International Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design (CSCWD). Nanchang, China.